Florida-South Florida
Options

Silver and Purple Wedding Items for Sale

Hey Ladies:

My husband and I got married in September of last year and I am finally getting around to selling some of the candleholders and frames that I have left.  I would like to them to a local bride because shipping them will be costly.  I'd hate for the savings of buying them used to be countered by a huge shipping bill.  

• I have 20 purple & 32 silver mercury candleholders. $2.50/each
  • I have 33 clear votive inserts to go in the mercury candleholders.  $0.75/each
  • I have 12 tall clear/mirrored votive candleholders.  They are 13” tall and about 4” wide.  They are the tall ones pictured below.  The center below the candle is mirrored.  $15/each
  • I also have 20 5x7 silver lacquer picture frames.  I used them for the table numbers (#s 1-15), cards sign, photobooth sign, and bathroom basket (not pictured, but I will have it back this weekend).  The frames that have signs in them already have a purple sparkle mat and are printed on silver card stock.  You can change out the inserts if you want.  There are two sealed still, which have the mat that came with the frame still.  I used those as a guide to cut the purple mats I used.  $4.00/each.  

If you are interested PM me.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards