Ohio-Columbus

Recommendations for day of coordinator?

I am in need of a day of coordinator.  I have most everything planned already so I just need someone to make sure the day of goes according to plan. We have a limited amount of time to decorate our venue so I need someone that works fast and pays attention to details.  Any recommendations?  TIA 

Re: Recommendations for day of coordinator?

• Check out Columbus Bridal Consultants.  Here are some professionals who can take care of it for you. Clicking on websites, or checking out facebook pages or reviews will help you decide who will be the right fit for you.  Good Luck

http://columbusbridalconsultants.com/page4.html
  • Do you know anyone? My sister has a good friend that I know a little bit that loves to plan and organize and a coworker said she'd be a wedding planner in a second life. I'll probably use one of them!
  • Wedding assistant of Columbus-susan. She was amzeeeee and went above and beyound for me.
  • BNS810BNS810 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Do you know anyone? My sister has a good friend that I know a little bit that loves to plan and organize and a coworker said she'd be a wedding planner in a second life. I'll probably use one of them!
    Is this to me?  I can't tell.  Are you asking if I have friends that could do it?  I have plenty of friends that could probably handle the job but I'm not willing to make them work for free and I'm not willing to pay someone that doesn't have actual wedding planning/coordinating experience.  I am looking for someone who does this for a living.    
  • BNS810BNS810 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    omargotz said:
    Wedding assistant of Columbus-susan. She was amzeeeee and went above and beyound for me.
    Thanks!!  I will look into her!! 
  • No problem! She seriously did great. She made my day super streamlined and organized.
  • Laurie Worly of All Star Event Planning is amazing!  I just had a friend use her and the event and day were fantastic.  Her website is:

http://www.allstareventplanning.com/

Good Luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards