Chit Chat

You're fucking kidding right? We haven't even set a date!

2»

Re: You're fucking kidding right? We haven't even set a date!

• PrettyGirlLost she's homeless which is why visitation was already super limited. From what it sounds like luckily they are not eating out of it, she just finds shit that she thinks she can sell, never sells it and tries giving it as gifts. The last time FSS saw her he came home wearing a "new" pair of shoes and had a shirt for the dog from her. Both went straight in the trash. 
  • afox007 said:
    PrettyGirlLost she's homeless which is why visitation was already super limited. From what it sounds like luckily they are not eating out of it, she just finds shit that she thinks she can sell, never sells it and tries giving it as gifts. The last time FSS saw her he came home wearing a "new" pair of shoes and had a shirt for the dog from her. Both went straight in the trash. 
    Aw, that is really sad.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• afox007 said:
    PrettyGirlLost she's homeless which is why visitation was already super limited. From what it sounds like luckily they are not eating out of it, she just finds shit that she thinks she can sell, never sells it and tries giving it as gifts. The last time FSS saw her he came home wearing a "new" pair of shoes and had a shirt for the dog from her. Both went straight in the trash. 
    Aw, that is really sad.
    It's sad for FSS, but that's about it. She quit her job pretty soon after FI and I got together and just expected us to pay (yes us, she expected ME to help weeks into the relationship) for everything since FSS still lived with her. FI helped a little, but when the power got shut off realized she wasn't paying bills with the money so he took the kiddo and cut her off. She lost the apartment a few months later and is now "getting really good at being homeless it's more fun than being stuck somewhere". 
  • afox007 said:
    afox007 said:
    Aw, that is really sad.
    It's sad for FSS, but that's about it. She quit her job pretty soon after FI and I got together and just expected us to pay (yes us, she expected ME to help weeks into the relationship) for everything since FSS still lived with her. FI helped a little, but when the power got shut off realized she wasn't paying bills with the money so he took the kiddo and cut her off. She lost the apartment a few months later and is now "getting really good at being homeless it's more fun than being stuck somewhere". 
    That is all I have to say to that. Anybody who is willing to just quit their job and end up on the streets.... Wow.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • afox007 said:

afox007 said:

Aw, that is really sad.

I think the situation sounds sad and awful for both.

How did your FI take his son though? In my state it's nigh impossible to be awarded full parental rights. . .Your ex has to either give up their rights or there has to be an overwhelming case of abuse.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• It started with it was winter it was freezing and she had no power, therefore no heat so we just picked him up with the understanding he could go back once she had power again. By the time that happened FSS was happy to stay with us and she didn't care enough to insist he come home.

The judge didn't have any objections when we asked for full legal and physical custody. FSS had been living with us for a year and a half at that point and seen his mom maybe 10-15 times during that time. That combined with her being homeless and also not showing up to court got FI everything he asked for.
  • afox007 said:
    Do you guys remember that one member here who wanted her ex-husband to be her man of honor and couldn't understand why her FI wasn't excited about that.

Yeah. 

Exes and weddings are not cool. I would be careful with how you handle this depending on how custody is set up. My former BIL and dad of my flower girl and ring bearer threatened to not let them come to our wedding because it was on "his weekend" and he was pissed at my SIL for leaving his dead beat ass. 
    I can be as bitchy as I want lol there would be no effect on custody! Me and my awesome legal skills got full legal and physical custody. She gets "visitation at the discretion of the plaintiff". @Chipmunk415‌ I would love to hire evil chipmunk! I will even throw in cake and my first born!
    Does that mean you did his custody paperwork too? That sounds snarkier than I mean it too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards