Wedding Party

Yet another BM gift question...

For the wedding my mother is paying for my BMs to have their hair done. Is this something I should include as part of their gift, or extra? I'm assuming it falls in the same line as shoes/jewelry/etc. that should be an extra but I wasn't sure.

Also one of my MOHs lives in Florida, and plans to fly up quite a few times in the next year for wedding activities. I've told her countless times that I didn't want her to go to the trouble but she insists. My FI and I wanted to pay for her dress, but she fought us on it haha. So I'm trying to think of something extra for her, just because. But I don't want to make the other BMs feel bad at the same time...
Wedding Countdown Ticker

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Re: Yet another BM gift question...

• Wedding hair isn't a BM gift.  It's nice, but it's not a gift to them.

BM gift price points don't have to match.  If you decide to get her something really nice, give it to her individually away from everyone else or send her something after the wedding.
  • NymeruNymeru member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Exactly.  I'm giving a few extra things to my MOH because she's done so much to try and make the whole wedding experience fun.  She'll be here before my other BMs, so I'm giving her the extra presents then.
  • Wedding hair isn't a BM gift.  It's nice, but it's not a gift to them.

BM gift price points don't have to match.  If you decide to get her something really nice, give it to her individually away from everyone else or send her something after the wedding.
    That's my plan. She's going to be with my the day before the wedding tying up lose ends so I figured i'd do it then. Thats why I really wanted to pay for her dress no one would know!! But she's too sweet and won't let me.

I think i'm going to just keep their gifts smaller/but heartfelt.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• doeydodoeydo member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    It's not a bridesmaid gift because it is for your wedding.  Also, your mom is paying for it so it really isn't even from you...
  • doeydo said:
    It's not a bridesmaid gift because it is for your wedding.  Also, your mom is paying for it so it really isn't even from you...
    My Mom also is paying for the gifts, so I guess i'm really screwed.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards