Chit Chat

XP. Wedding Pics!

chibiyuichibiyui member
First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
edited June 2014 in Chit Chat
I got the wedding pics! It was a gorgeous day, the weather was awesome, the food was great, and it was a ton of fun. Easily one of the best days of my life.

Things I'd do again:
MILKSHAKES. Easy hit.
Sofa/loveseat seating outside. Very popular, pretty inexpensive.
Decorator/Day of Coordinator 

Things I'd do different
I'd have brought a small tripod for one of my family members to record the ceremony. We received video from a few people, but it's shaky or held wrong orientation wise. I still wouldn't have wanted to pay for a videographer, but it is nice to have video of our vows. 
Ate more cake. I was afraid I'd get sick if I ate too much, so I only had a bite or two. I should have had a slice of each. I had leftover cake to eat afterwards, but still. I should have ate MORE.
Not that I'd do it different, but I wish I had been able to spend more time with more people, but there were only so many hours. I feel kinda bad that I barely saw some guests, but I also don't know how I could have done more. I just hope no one thinks I snubbed them. 

Anniversary

Re: XP. Wedding Pics!

• YAY! Congrats my fellow Zelda lover. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Fantastic!! It looks absolutely wonderful! Many congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Beautiful in every way. Yay, you!
  • Lovely! Congratulations!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay and congrats!! I love the beading on the shoulder of your dress

• Yay and congrats!! I love the beading on the shoulder of your dress
    Thanks! My friend made them for me!

Anniversary
  • Beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It's all so beautiful! Congrats!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Eeee gorgeous!!!!  
    Anniversary

• Beautiful!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • congrats, beautiful!

Anniversary

• I love how you incorporated the Doctor, and was that an elvish engraving on his band? Because that is beyond cool! Also, him holding your bouquet is adorable!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh great, now my husband is going to divorce me and repropose just so he can have a Portal groom's cake. Unless not having a Portal groom's cake is the elusive etiquette-approved reason for a PPD?

Your wedding looks amazing and you look beautiful and very happy!

Wheaton's Law: Don't be a dick.
  • That dress and the shoulder things are BEAUTIFUL! I mean, everything was damn beautiful but that dress is just kicking my ass!
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• What a beautiful wedding! I love so much about it.... the little nerdy incorporation (LOVE the tardis ring box and portal stuff on the table!), the steampunk style cake layer, and I absolutely love your location but most of all, you look soooo happy together. :) Congratulations!!

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker

• Your dress is awesome and your hair piece is like nothing I've ever seen- totally amazing!! All of it looks perfect. And that is actually really good advice about the tripod. I am have a small wedding with 20 people so I thought it would be silly to hire an actual videographer but we do own an expensive Nikon and tripod. I will definitely see if  we can set it up! 
    Congrats!! 

• @artemischief
    It's the One ring from Lord of the Rings. 

I actually put it on "upside down" according to H. Instead of going with it and fixing it after the ceremony, we ended up taking it off and putting it back on twice more before I got it right. My H is particular. 

Anniversary
  • wow Loved teh table names and the simple decor! plus you guys looked so adorable and gorgeous! congrats!

• Love everything about it! So awesome.

Wedding Black & White, Sepia
  • Wow, your dress is gorgeous. 

It's also important to remember to always eat more cake.
  • chibiyui said:
    @artemischief
    It's the One ring from Lord of the Rings. 

I actually put it on "upside down" according to H. Instead of going with it and fixing it after the ceremony, we ended up taking it off and putting it back on twice more before I got it right. My H is particular. 
    Bahahaha, Your H and my FI would get along famously! R would do the exact same thing!!

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker

• You looked freaking amazing! I love everything.
  • Gah, so beautiful!  I especially love your shoulder beading and hairpiece!  Also, your glasses are killer (fellow four-eyes here).  I rarely see a bride in glasses and they look great on you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• That fascinator is AWESOME.
    eyeroll
  • Congrats!!! Your pictures are beautiful!!!!
                                    Daisypath Wedding tickers

• I am loving your green eyeshadow and the detailing on the shoulder of your dress. Congratulations!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Everything looks beautiful! I really love your fascinator. I wish I could have worn one with my dress.

Anniversary
  • I am having a fit over here I love everything about these pictures! YOUR FREAKING RING IS GORGEOUS AND I AM SO JEALOUS! Zelda is my shit!

Also, I might have to steal your idea for a Tardis ring box (actually not might-will). I love your fascinator it is amazing and your Portal accessories and your dress is also gorgeous and your Husbands One Ring is amazing.  I also am a huge fan of the cogs on your ceremony arch.

Basically, you're just making my little nerdy heart go pitter-patter.

• Ahhh! I'm so excited that you posted pics! Your wedding looked absolutely beautiful and so much fun. And of course you look gorgeous! So happy that everything went so well!
  • Gorgeous pics!  What a perfect day for your wedding.  I love the Portal references and the cake WASN'T a lie!.  ;)

I am wearing my glasses on my wedding day too.  I felt alone in that decision for some odd reason.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards