Wedding Invitations & Paper

Invitation inserts - website

Hello,

As wedding websites have become so popular, my fiancee and I have made an effort to keep our website updated with any pertinent information we feel our guests should know.  We printed the website on our Save the Dates, but we have since added more info, and most guests have not yet booked their hotel rooms (we have the link on the site).  I will be sending my invitations out soon, and was considering creating a simple insert along the lines of "For accommodations and other guest information, please visit www.WEBSITE.com," as opposed to a more formal insert(s) with all of the info printed.

Is that appropriate, or tacky?

Thank you for your input!

Re: Invitation inserts - website

• That is fine.  We did the same.  Vistaprint does business cards cheaply, and they can be formatted any way you wish.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • I did both. We printed an insert at Kinkos (4-up to a standard letter-size sheet and cut apart) that listed the accommodations info and entree descriptions, and also said at the bottom that all information and a booking link were available at website.com. Some of our older guests aren't terribly web-savvy so we didn't want the site to be their only source of information.

• I made an accommodations insert with the specific hotel information on it.  At the bottom, I wrote, "For directions and additional information, please visit our website at www.weddingwebsite.com"

As PP mentioned, some of our guests aren't so technologically inclined so we knew that we needed printed information for them.  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We added our website to our insert. I wouldn't put the URL on your actual invite, though.
    *********************************************************************************

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards