Wedding Reception Forum

Winter Wedding Weekend Venues - North East

i am looking to get married in the winter of 2015 need suggestions for venues. I am looking to do a weekend getaway. I would love a ski resort type venue where people arrive the night before for a meet and greet, day activities the next day, the wedding that night, with options for an after party...and then a goodbye brunch the following day. i know this is more of a summer idea but we don't have the ability to get married in the warmer weather. anywhere in the north east works!

Re: Winter Wedding Weekend Venues - North East

• Check out Mohonk Mountain House in NY. No skiing but other wintertime activities like snowshoeing.
  • Bristol Harbour in the Finger Lakes (Western NY) is a beautiful venue - no skiing there but there is a resort close by that does have skiing and other wintertime activities as well.  
  • There are tons of ski resorts in Vermont and New Hampshire. A quick google search will turn them up.
  • Sunday River is one of the most popular ski resorts in Maine and they hve wedding packages. I've never been but my FI likes it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards