Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Dress ordered from Davids Bridal... But I decided I want another dress, can I switch them?

So I ordered a dress from davids bridal because they didn't have what I wanted and I couldn't afford to look else where. Now I found out they have new dresses in and they have the exact style I want and I'm willing to pay the price difference, but I don't know if they will let me switch out the dresses. I don't know if they've got my dress in yet, and there haven't been any alterations. It's just been ordered. Has anyone ever been able to switch dresses?

Re: Dress ordered from Davids Bridal... But I decided I want another dress, can I switch them?

• Options
    So I ordered a dress from davids bridal because they didn't have what I wanted and I couldn't afford to look else where. Now I found out they have new dresses in and they have the exact style I want and I'm willing to pay the price difference, but I don't know if they will let me switch out the dresses. I don't know if they've got my dress in yet, and there haven't been any alterations. It's just been ordered. Has anyone ever been able to switch dresses?

It really depends on the store.  I would call and talk to a manager and see what they are willing to do for you.  Since your dress isn't in yet, you might have more luck.  You might also have luck if the dress you are looking to exchange to is more expensive.

• Options
    All you can do is ask them. I do think it depends on the store, but my understanding is they will generally work with you, especially if it's an upsell.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Just to add - another factor will be it you've taken your original gown out of the store.  As long as it has not been altered or left the store, they are more willing to work with you.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards