Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Help! Recommendation for Wedding Officiants- Twin Cities, MN

Help!!!! I'm looking for an officiant for our wedding which is Sept 13, 2014. My fiancé and I don't agree with the beliefs of the church we were raised in, so we decided we don't want to do a religious ceremony. We do want parts of our ceremony personalized. We considered having a friend be the officiant, but we would like someone with more experience. We appreciate any info and are also curious about how much we should expect to pay? We've seen prices from $250-$600+.
Thanks!

Re: Help! Recommendation for Wedding Officiants- Twin Cities, MN

• Tie the Knot ceremonies!  Their most personalized option is $450 and their standard ceremony is $250.  They have 4 officiants to choose from and are really easy going and can incorporate whatever you'd like
  • Check out Lori, wedding officiant.  She's a pretty cool lady.  I don't know how much she charges but I know she believes in personalized weddings, and making it special to you and from the Twin Cities.

• Tie the Knot ceremonies!  Their most personalized option is $450 and their standard ceremony is $250.  They have 4 officiants to choose from and are really easy going and can incorporate whatever you'd like
    yes! Tie the Knot! we used them for our premarital counseling and if my FI's friend wasn't marrying us, we would definitely be using them for our ceremony. 

Wedding Black & White, Sepia
  • debmonn said:
    Tie the Knot ceremonies!  Their most personalized option is $450 and their standard ceremony is $250.  They have 4 officiants to choose from and are really easy going and can incorporate whatever you'd like
    yes! Tie the Knot! we used them for our premarital counseling and if my FI's friend wasn't marrying us, we would definitely be using them for our ceremony. 
    @Debmonn, don't you love Melanie?  She was a former coworker of mine and is very easygoing.  We haven't booked yet but during our meeting she was very easygoing and flexible 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards