New Jersey

Bridal Party Hair and Makeup

Hi,
Looking for on site hair/makeup.
I have called a ton of salons and are all about 150+.
I booked hair as of now for $125 updo and $75 blowout
$75 makeup with lashes.
The girls are telling me the hair cost is too much. 
Need recommendations!
Thanks

Re: Bridal Party Hair and Makeup

• Liance said:
    Hi,
    Looking for on site hair/makeup.
    I have called a ton of salons and are all about 150+.
    I booked hair as of now for $125 updo and $75 blowout
    $75 makeup with lashes.
    The girls are telling me the hair cost is too much. 
    Need recommendations!
    Thanks
    Let the girls get their hair done wherever they want.  Or, let them do their own hair.  Problem solved.
  • silver0319silver0319 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited July 2014
    I used Aleetha Claton for hair; she has recently added makeup services. Her prices were very reasonable for my BMs.  ($65 for BMs)

I used Michelle Rivera for makeup. She's incredibly talented and also reasonable for BMs.  (For BMs: $55 for traditional makeup, $75 for airbrush)

eta pricing
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I used Melissa Cebula for makeup: $150 for bride (including lashes & lipstick to keep) and $75 for BM's, moms, etc. She did our makeup for my sister's wedding and it was amazing so I knew right away I would book her for mine, too.

I used Rebecca Bessire for hair. She also does makeup but I had booked Melissa already. She charged $160 for bride's hair & makeup, $85 for bride's just hair or just makeup, $110 for anyone else's hair & makeup, and $65 for anyone else's just hair or just makeup. I changed my mind on style between the trial and the wedding and she did a great job!

PM me if you want contact info. I found them both through friends/ relatives so I am never sure how much they want their info on the internet.
  • I use Lush Hair and Make Up I believe it was $75 for hair $65 for make up non air brushing.  If they think it's too expensive let them get it done on their own somewhere else or do it themselves.

Anniversary

• If you are requiring the girls to get their hair done then you need to pay for it. It shouldn't cost them a thing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards