Getting in Shape

Laughing at myself right now :p

I haven't had much exercise for the past few years except for work and being a Mom, and yesterday I decided (very randomly) to do some squats. It was really not much at all, just me, being silly in the mirror while some sexy music was on, but today my thighs and butt are killing me! All I can do is laugh at myself and SWEAR that once I'm moved into my new place this weekend I will set up a workout routine. My fi and I are accountabilibuddies so hopefully that will help. You can expect to see a lot more of me on this board!

My wedding is early fall 2015 and my goal is really just to tone up my arms and midsection, and lose around 15 lbs. Aside from working out I need to tighten the reigns on my eating habits and take better care of some digestive issues I have. (Namely I have a dairy allergy that I have been mistaking for lactose intolerance for my whole life, yet I still eat way too much cheese and it bloats me like nobody's business and effs up my skin). I'll also be taking probiotics.

Good luck everyone! XOXO

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards