Wisconsin
Options

Milwaukee Photographers - Cornerstone vs. Ari Rosenthal

My fiance and I are considering either Cornerstone Photography or Ari Rosenthal Photography, both located in the Milwaukee, WI area. Has anyone heard of or used either?

Re: Milwaukee Photographers - Cornerstone vs. Ari Rosenthal

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I are considering either Cornerstone Photography or Ari Rosenthal Photography, both located in the Milwaukee, WI area. Has anyone heard of or used either?
  • Options
    morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Melissa - I would post this over on your local wedding board. (The link is to the left of this post.)

You will get more replies from your local community.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't used either, so hopefully someone else can help with your question. 

I do want to mention that if your screen name is your real name you may want to consider closing this account and starting a new one ... there are a lot of internet crazies out there and on these boards and you want to protect yourself as much as you can!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My cousin used Cornerstone and just recieved her online proofs.  She is very happy with them, but to be honest, I thought that they were very "pose-ey" and too basic for my liking.  That being said, I also wanted more of a photo-journalistic photographer, so perhaps it's just that our tastes were different? 

I guess my suggestion to you would be to determine what is important to you for your Wedding pics, and then when you meet with photogs, make sure that what you are envisioning lines up with their style.

Hope this helps!  Good luck.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend had a bad experience with Ari Rosenthal.
  • Options
    SHELBZ5SHELBZ5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Tia with Ari Rosenthal and have heard nothing but wonderful remarks, we're pretty excited! 

Regarding what Jenylin1010 said, Ari has a staff of over 20 photographers, so you may want to find out which photographer shot the 'bad' wedding and take it from there.  You do get to choose your photog specifically, so you're not really rolling the dice 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually just booked my photographer and she used to work for Ari Rosenthal but decided to open her own photography business- cheaper prices too!!

www.katietomanphotography.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards