Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

4 weeks after contract date still no pics

So... I got married on 5/17/14, and I still don't have my wedding photos. There were some warning signs before the wedding that she may be a problem. Two weeks before the wedding she never showed to the one and only appointment before the wedding. She never called or left a message or anything. She just never showed....and no joke, deleted her facebook within an hour after when our meeting was supposed to be. It was weird and completely unprofessional. She called 2 days later and apologized as a friend went into the hospital... that doesn't explain the facebook deletion. Either way... the wedding day was fine. 7 weeks later I have emailed her 3 times and called 4 times. That last time I actually got a hold of her and she told me she mailed them out on Monday 7/30 from the next town over. I should have had them NO LATER than 7/3 but they never showed.... Our contract said 3 weeks, but its been 7. I don't know what to do. Any good ideas?

( this is actually my post, not the other knottie member- I am planning her wedding and didn't realize I was still in her knot account ><)

Re: 4 weeks after contract date still no pics

• I'd wait a few more days and then call and say, "I just wanted to let you know that we haven't received the photos yet. Do you have a tracking number or anything?" 

FWIW, our photos got lost in the mail the first time our photog sent them. So it's not totally unusual. 
  • KD+ARKD+AR member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    Thanks Emmyg65. I just feel like she is dodging me. She never picks up when I call... its just frustrating. She mailed 3 weeks after the contract date...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards