New Jersey
Options

Non-Denominational Officiant needed - Help!

Hi all! Does anyone have recommendations for non-denominational officiants? We are having an outdoor ceremony and I'd really like to have a lively, upbeat officiant perform the ceremony. Most of my friends and my sister married in a catholic church, so I don't have much to go by with regard to recommendations. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you!

Re: Non-Denominational Officiant needed - Help!

• Options
    April Beer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We highly recommend Reverend Maureen Jeffries! From the gecko Maureen was flexible, understanding, honest, and most importantly – relatable. She understood exactly what we were looking for and was able to accommodate every need. We also felt a trust with her right away and have always been able to talk to her or share any thoughts/concerns we may have had. Everything worked our perfectly and we highly recommend her services to anyone in the area! Here is her contact information: Rev. Maureen Jeffries 201-882-0320 www.1beautifulday.com facebook.com/revjeffries Congratulations!
  • Options
    Sheila Gross
  • Options
    suem31suem31 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    Thank you all!
  • Options
    We are using the Mitch the minister.  We instantly fell in love with him.  We had a great time at our first meeting and booked immediately.  I had heard about him about 2 years before I got engaged through a friend that went to his wedding and she said that he made her laugh and cry, it wasn't boring, and very personal. Good luck!
  • Options
    suem31suem31 member
  • Options
    I agree with Mitch the Minister.  He has a certain warm and engaging personality.  He's also humorous.  Not everyone wants that, but if you are open to it, he's an excellent choice.
  • Options
    silver0319silver0319 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited July 2014
    We used Mitch too. Our initial meeting with went really well, and we were excited to hire him as our officiant. The ceremony was great and very personal; our guests loved him. FIL's cousin even said she wants him to do her funeral!

My biggest complaint was that his communication was horrible. He was the one vendor I was most concerned and stressed about.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    suem31suem31 member
    This is awesome. Thank you everyone!
  • Options
    Richard Cash!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards