Wisconsin

Recommendations needed for affordable Invitations

Hello,

Does anyone know of a person/place that does Invitations.  I am on a budget and have a guest list of 300 people.  I would prefer to spend $300 to $500 on invites.  Recommendations are greatly appreciated!!

Re: Recommendations needed for affordable Invitations

• KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found mine on zazzle.com, there are some really pretty ones!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jberg134jberg134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can get printable invites from Michaels and Target.  They are $40/box, but you can get them cheaper with coupons from Michaels. 

Your best bet is probably going to be some form of DIY.
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • elexanicaelexanica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could try Blissful Events! They are pretty flexible as far as pricing goes.

www.BlissfulEventsllc.com

Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I bought mine at Target and love them! They are perfect for what I needed. I spent about $80 on 100. I am lucky that FBIL has a wax printer that I get to use for free. 
  • gundy21gundy21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at the Wedding Center in West Allis (72nd and Greenfield).  Building is dated and it looks a little tacky - but don't let that stop you!  The invites are gorgeous, they have budget-savvy to budget-blowing styles, and they do all their printing in-house so the turn around is quick (2-3 weeks).  Chet is a hoot and my FI and I loved working with him - he is very honest and practical.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine at 123print.com and was very happy with them.  They have free samples too. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I made my own for about $150 and everyone told us how beautiful they were.  No one believed us when we told them we made them.  See the post above yours for more detailed info.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting mine from annsbridalbargains.com. I found it in a magazine I received in the mail and have loved the site. You can either sign up on their mailing list for all kinds of deals and coupons or if you type in 25947 in the promo code area, you get I believe it's 20% off your order. I am getting 125 invites, response cards and reception cards for $200.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I just posted this on the previous post about invites, but Ellen at Paper Pleasers helped me - http://www.paper-pleasers.com/Wedding/Wedding.htm - you can cut down the price if you do some of the assembly on your own if that's something you're interested in, but not required.  Reasonable but also creative and fun - loved working with her!
  • edited December 2011
    I had Paper Lily Designs make my invitations and they turned out beautifully!  They will literally work with any amount and any price range...very reasonably priced but all handmade invites!   www.paperlilydesigns.weebly.com or 262-224-7325 and talk to Lauren.
    Anniversary
  • lelsaidilelsaidi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vistaprint.com is amazing and cheap!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards