Wisconsin

Just Married (WI Barn Wedding)

I just married my best friend on Saturday. Our ceremony was in a beautiful wildflower field and the reception was outside and in the upstairs of a local barn. Daisies were everywhere and our best friends and family came. It was honestly perfect. and i believe that to be true ebcause we had fun and love each other and didnt worry about the silly little details that day, we just had a great time. Just wanted to remind all your Brides to be out there to remember to have fun and be in love that day and nothign else matters! :)

Re: Just Married (WI Barn Wedding)

• Congratulations!
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_just-married-wi-barn-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:118Discussion:ccfddd31-09ab-4877-90d7-0bea1da1a514Post:045cd2d2-b2af-45e7-810a-e819fb7a88f5">Re: Just Married (WI Barn Wedding)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congratulations!
    Posted by turtleslove[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>thank you so much!!!</div>
  • Where was this wedding at? I live in Oshkosh and have dreamed of an outdoor wedding by a field full of wildflowers and can't find one! Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards