Nevada-Las Vegas

NOBU Sake suite at Ceasers Palace

We have the NOBU Sake suite booked for our In-Suite reception in April, 2015.  Has anyone stayed there? is it big enough to hold around 40 people?

Re: NOBU Sake suite at Ceasers Palace

• Hi ,I have looked at the suites at nobu online as we are getting married next june and are staying there ,do you mind me asking how much the suite was just for your reception and are you having inroom catering ? Thanks
  • I would also be interested in knowing what you find out about it. I am already booked for a Juno Garden wedding with Caesars as our host hotel. I will be calling CP to find out what the best mid-October 2014 rate we can get. I will also share what I find out.
  • It's around $1200 per night.  It sounds like I am going to be the rookie here, and the guinea pig!  I hope it is a awesome as it looks in the photos.
  • And yes, we are having in Natalie Littlefield do the catering.

• This caught my eye, but Caesars said they don't allow tours anymore so I'm not quite sold on booking yet.
  • Hi I am looking to book this for august 2015. Has anyone been yet? Also did you bring in own drink and food or use nobus?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards