Wedding Party

Momzilla...

2»

Re: Momzilla...

• There's also a solid satin in royal blue. You really can't beat $15 for a silk tie.

• Love the Tie Bar' Lolo. You should never have shown me. My youngest boy has a tie obsession, and now he's out of control. ( Why does a 17 year old need 10 ties? I do not know. )
  • My main color is Horizon Blue too! We are renting from MW, and my FI is slim fit as well. We also died a little on the inside when we saw the price of the Vera Wang tux because it was our initial favorite. We ended up with a cheaper tux that was $150, and he still looks amazing. We went without our parents, and while we were completely 100% lost, we had a good time. I still don't see the differences in the lapels lol.

Also, I'd bean dip your mother to the other side of the moon, if possible. My mother is also certifiably BSC about our wedding, and I don't tell her anything until it's over. I've found the less mine knows, the more sanity I retain. It'll probably be more difficult for you though because they are paying for your wedding. I would pick and choose bean dip battles, like picking out tuxes, BM dresses, and anything that they aren't paying for.

Good luck!

• I'm a vote for the ducky tie if we are screwing with a momzilla.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards