Wisconsin

Cupcakes - Milwaukee area

Ok ladies - I know I've seen some posts about affordable cupcakes and I can't remember the name of the website or the lady...from what I recall, her cupcakes were $.50 each!  I think she is out of Brookfield...any ideas?  I emailed her a few months back but then my computer crashed so I lost ALL of my wedding information/vendors list, etc.  If you could help me out, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: Cupcakes - Milwaukee area

• jberg134jberg134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not aware of the vendor you are speaking of, but you might want to check out Aggies.  I loved the cupcakes and cakes there!
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sweepnspazz6sweepnspazz6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure but Sweet Perfections in waukesha is yummy!!
  • penbermepenberme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Aggies Cakes!  My Fi and I are getting our cupcakes for our wedding there!  We're doing an assortment of flavors for our cupcakes because they were all soooo good.  My favorite was the banana with fudge icing.  Yumm!  We also decided to get a little cake so we don't miss out on cutting the first slice.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • anwilcoxanwilcox member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cupcake Carousel is amazing and very affordable. She has dropped off cupcakes for us to try TWICE at our home! Great job, awesome service, and over half the price of everyone I have tried.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards