African American Weddings

Shower and MOH

My shower was saturday and my girls did a great job putting it on.  
My Matron of Honor basically coordinated it... but my Maid of Honor was supposed to do it and she showed up 5 hours late to the shower
and we dont know if she really orderd her dress my wedding is in 2 months.... 
*sigh* i am hurt and annoyed that she is acting crazy
but that monkey wont stop this show... 
heres my dress i made for the shower 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Shower and MOH

• Well congrats anyway on having your shower and yes i wouldnt let that one person get me all frustrated she would be my least worry.. you dress was super cute though

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Thanks
    she is not stopping any thing with me i am just sad that my so called friends cant be happy with me.  but the show will go on with out her in my life... lol 
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Vee you sew?  Girl werk.  I love the dress.  I'm so happy you had a good time at the shower.   More pics, more pics, more pics!! 

I haven't been following along with any wedding drama and shennentigans (tm. Joseline) so forgive if it's been asked and answered?  Didjaya'll talk?  Ok, 5 hours is on some bishwhatthehell but do you know it was because she's hating or is there (could there be) something legit going on and you just didn't have a convo about it?

example:   I was supposed to meet my gf at the pool this weekend at noon.  I still hadn't gotten there at 3.  I had a flat tire and she didn't know it and I didn't say it until I was finna leave the place. 
  • Go Vee! Cute...@sultryzulu....you stoopid, Cole.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    You look amazing and I can't believe you made that dress :)
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited July 2014
    V - Great dress. I love the colors. Any clue as to what may be going on with your MOH? Why was she a day late to your shower? @Sultry - You need to hook up with Shonda Rhimes. I am patiently waiting for your show. LOL!

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• lol yes i sew :) thanks ladies
    no we have not really talked she said she has some medial issue going on so i am waiting to see what that is then going to find out what is going 
    me and mista talked last night we have guessed that she and one of his friends have been discussing how they dont think we are really getting married because there are no pics of me on his fb page and what happen to his exbiz partner
    and why are we getting married.... i am tired of the extra drama either be happy for us or beat it.... 
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • other than my original MOH stepping down in Jan i have not really discussed the issues with my MOH i have 2
    the MOH told me she left at one time and told the bridal party she left at another time 
    something is not adding up... to be honest at this point i dont care what excuse she has 
    she has killed our friendship and i am over her and this whole thing 

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Cute dress! I'm sorry your MOH is acting funny. That kind of drama is not what you need right now!
  • I'm sorry there's been so much added drama,  lawd knows a bride doesn't need any help with that.   Praying that your MOH's health is alright.  I hope you can find it in your spirit to be patient with her.  You know sometimes a heffa just doesn't want to *lose* her friend to marriage and doesn't know how to be a grown up and say that so they'll do and say the strangest things instead of I'm sorry, I'm anxious that our relationship is about to change.  Maybe you can say it to her.  But not now while your shoulders all the way in ya thoak.   Lol. 

mwah.  hope it gets better

@ island07b2b - 'lette I do believe Shonda nem got it covered.  You know hollywood don't like more than one sister tearing shit up at a time.   ;)

• lol 
    we shall see 
    we shall see 

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @V - I thought I was the only one whose "friends" don't think I am getting married and taking bets on whether I actually say "I Do" this time around.  They smile in your face wishing you well but under their breath saying "umm...hmmm".  I figure at the end of the day my true friends will emerge.  Hang in there girl and side step the drama.

@sultry - gurl Hollywood has revolving doors.  You can get in there if you wanna.  

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• @island07b2b nope your not the only one 
    its all good life goes on.... its just a mess and i am TIRED 

i posted on my blog weddings and funerals bring out the WORST in people.. its a damn shame 

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards