New Jersey
Options

Pleasantdale Brides

Anyone else getting married at the Pleasantdale? I am June 5, 2015. Any comments/concerns/stories you'd like to share? It is just the perfect place for me and I am so excited!

Re: Pleasantdale Brides

• Options
    You have picked an absolutely fabulous place to get married. I promise you will not be anything but amazed by the quality of service, food, attention to deal, etc. I know as I was just married there on June 19th and it was magical! So happy I chose the Pleasantdale and you will be too. Congratulations!!
  • Options
    loro929loro929 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited August 2014
    I am a Pleasantdale Bride!! August 2015 :D
    As soon as I walked in I knew I didn't need to visit any other venue. It truly is magical!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Another Pleasantdale bride, checking in! November 2015 :)

• Options
    Debating betw. sea green and a grayblue for colors for a Nov. wedding. We want to match the venue and fall. Thoughts?
  • Options
    I think the green could blend nicely in the ballroom! Try looking for pics of past brides there! We are doing ivory and blush but im a spring wedding.

Have you guys booked any vendors yet?
  • Options
    No vendors yet--still in the engagement honeymoon phase :) how about you guys? we are still shopping around
  • Options
    cwc236cwc236 member
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Congratulations to you ladies! I am in the midst of planning a Fall 2015 Sat. evening wedding - can anyone provide me a price range for Pleasantdale? I sent a request for information on their website, but no response yet. Thanks in advance :)
  • Options
    I don't know about a Saturday, but November Friday started at 169++. But when I booked last month, there were only 5 Fridays left in 2015! BTW the banquet manager I am working with is on vacation so that maybe why you haven't gotten a response yet :)
  • Options
    loro929loro929 member
    edited August 2014
    cwc236 I know Saturday's require a 200 person minimum. If I remember correctly it was definitely something over 200 pp + tax + service. Sorry I can't be more precise but hope that helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    loro929loro929 member
    edited August 2014
    @kristilw09 I just finished booking all of the major vendors (band, florist, photo, video). It was a nice feeling when that was all complete. Now FI and I are taking a little (much deserved) planning break :DD
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you ladies, that was very helpful (way over my budget)!
  • Options
    @loro929‌ who did you go with for each?
  • Options
    @cwc I know spring 2015 on a saturday with tax and service was about $350 pp and 200 person minimum.

@loro929 YAY! Congrats!!!! Who did you use? We stuck with almost off of the recommended vendors from the Pleasantdale, as we are from NY and not really familiar with the area..

Our vendors are:
    Photo/Video: Milton Gil .. Specifically Lou
    Flowers: Crest Florist
    DJ: Absolute Celebrations
    String Trio: Summit Strings
    Still waiting for a hair/makeup trial but the trail is booked with Holly & Justine
    Bishop for our outdoor ceremony was also referred by Pleasantdale! We loved the idea of making my fiances mom happy that it would still be religious but was outdoors.

I think that covers vendors!
  • Options
    May 2015!! I am using Crest florist too! Their work is so amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards