Massachusetts-Boston

school bus rental

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has used a decent transportation company for school bus transportation ?

I've been on a few websites for quotes and they seem a little high, I was just wondering if anyone can recommend anyone?

Re: school bus rental

• We found a school bus that seats 47 and will do multiple trips if needed. They are about 500$. The others were a comparable price, but wouldn't do multiple trips. They wanted $500 a piece for multiple buses. Is that the price that you are finding?
  • stephbuck said:
    We found a school bus that seats 47 and will do multiple trips if needed. They are about 500$. The others were a comparable price, but wouldn't do multiple trips. They wanted $500 a piece for multiple buses. Is that the price that you are finding?
    What company did you find for that price? Did that include a tip? thank you in advance! :)
  • Hi, I haven't' been on in a while.. but i actually found a school bus for 51 for 400, multiple trips & for 8 hours! everything else i was quoted was for 800+ either per vehicle (ludacris!)
  • NRT Bus 1580 Osgood St Suite 2110 North Andover, MA 01845 400 for 8 hours, as many trips as i need but not including tip!
  • we booked with Local Motion (braintree office).  Haven't had the service yet, but rates were affordable, they had a variety of vehicles, and Bruce, the manager, was fantastic help in suggesting the best approach.
  • Oh my gosh - I'm so sorry I am just seeing this. They are Dee Bus out of Shirley
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards