Snarky Brides

Annoyed with DJ.

Last Wednesday, I received an email from our DJ. Basically the email was all, "Your big day is almost here! Please contact us RIGHT NOW to schedule your final appointment." And it went on from there explaining how important it was to meet with us and for us to get back to them ASAP. I emailed them back that day asking what times were available in the following weeks. I received no response. Fast forward to Monday, I still have not heard back from them. So, I sent another email Monday morning again asking what dates/times were available. 

I received an email back saying their offices were closed over the weekend (Ok? I emailed you on Wednesday) and that their offices were also closed that day. He went on to say he'd contact me Tuesday to schedule the appointment. 

And again, I've heard nothing from them.

Listen dudes. If you're going to send me an email saying I need to contact you right away, and I do, fucking get back to me! 

Re: Annoyed with DJ.

• Yikes! How close is your wedding? Mine uses a planning website, and we have to have all our selections 30 days beforehand.  

• We have time. Wedding is not until 9/27/14. But they made it seem so urgent to schedule, you know? 
  • I hate that shit. CONTACT IMMEDIATELY OR WE WILL CATCH ON FIRE... ok I contacted you, get your shit together if it's so important! Hate hate hate it.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• And I still haven't heard from them! Grrr. 
  • larrygagalarrygaga member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited July 2014
    You should send an email back about CALL ME BACK RIGHT NOW NOWNOWNOWNOWNONWOOWN OMG
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• larrygaga said:
    You should send an email back about CALL ME BACK RIGHT NOW NOWNOWNOWNOWNONWOOWN OMG
    Lmao! 
  • For a limited time, call me back or I'll cut you!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• KaurisKauris member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    That's like when someone calls or texts you like three times in a row, then you reply or call back and get nothing or voicemail. So, you called/text like it was so important and then put your phone down and walked away or what?
  • kasmith1 said:
    That's like when someone calls or texts you like three times in a row, then you reply or call back and get nothing or voicemail. So, you called/text like it was so important and then put your phone down and walked away or what?
    Exactly! 

Can you believe they still haven't bothered to get back to me?
  • kasmith1 said:
    Exactly! 

STILL?

Omg it isn't even my DJ and I am so pissed!  When you do get in touch with them, let them know how un-freakin-professional they are being.  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• MegEn1MegEn1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    kasmith1 said:
    Exactly! 

STILL?

Omg it isn't even my DJ and I am so pissed!  When you do get in touch with them, let them know how un-freakin-professional they are being.  
    And how very much they are NOT your DJ anymore. 

Achievement Unlocked: Survived Your Wedding! 
  • kasmith1 said:
    Exactly! 

STILL?

Yup, still no response. I emailed them again this morning and nothing yet. 
  • The first email could have been automated. Have you actually called?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards