Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Mother/Son Dance

Have you seen this amazing mother/son choreographed wedding dance number? We love it! 

Did anyone's parents do something similiar, sing a song, read a poem, etc. at your wedding? Or is anyone's parents planning to do something like that?

Re: Mother/Son Dance

• Options
    Nope.

But thanks for not making these announcement stickies anymore and letting them fester at the top of the boards forever!  It's so much better to have the TK announcements as regular threads.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    How about an update on mods?

• Options
    edited July 2014
    I have only ever seen the B&G do choreographed dances.

Also, this is posted on Music and Ceremony & Vow as well. It's helpful to put "XP" in the title so that people don't comment on both.

ETF: board names
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    No choreographed dances by us.  Why torture our guests by making them sit through an unoriginal performance?
  • Options
    I am pretty sure FI would rather be set on fire and put out with piss. His mom would probably just prefer the fire. I am not into this kind of stuff at all, by anybody. Except Beyoncé. She could show up and do a choreographed whatever she wants and I would be the most jazzed person alive.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards