Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Flamingo

Lord I Pray our wedding goes smoothly from now on...our rooms are DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!! My BIL is there now and both rooms look exactly the same with stains EVERYWHERE!!!! and no complimentary upgrade to a different room, so we had to pay extra just to get a clean room...so disgusting! 

Re: Flamingo

• Options

oh dear! I have told all of our guests the Flamingo is fantastic and they should stay there!!!!! Last 2 times we have been there they have been good! Oh dear.

Hope everything else goes smoothly!

• Options
    That's disappointing.  I stayed at Flamingo three times since 2012 and always had a great room.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    I always love the Flamingo. What type of rooms did you get?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    a13049a13049 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    That is such a bummer. I know a lot of people who love flamingo. That was one of the reasons we choose aria, we new the rooms would be top shelf for our guests
  • Options
    So sorry to hear that!!
  • Options
    a13049a13049 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    You get married tomorrow! Good luck, fellow July bride. I hope everything has been smooth for you, and your rooms situation is better
  • Options
    Valeriecruz82Valeriecruz82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2014
    Omg that really sucks!! Most of our guests stood at flamingo and I got ready in my best friends room and I thought it was really nice! I'm so sorry! I would be so pissed to not get at least a cleaner room! Hoping your wedding day goes more smoothly! Stay positive :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Options
    Did any of you ladies utilize the Total Rewards room blocks? I was informed all room blocks are in the newer upgraded Fab Delux rooms
  • Options
    I am using it and the first option is the Fab Deluxe room. Those are the rooms I have always stayed in and they are great. The room block also offers guests upgrades if they want. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you so much @hmgiffor! We have never stayed there and will not have an opportunity until April. I have seen so many unhappy reviews about the Flamingo rooms, but they look super nice online and Total Rewards dude confirmed the rooms were in the updated part
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I have guests asking about Flamingo but I don't know what to tell them. There are so many mixed reviews online. Are the Fab rooms better than the Go rooms?
  • Options
    The Go rooms are better than the Fab rooms although they are both newly remodeled. I have never had an issue with any of their rooms and I stay there as my first choice. We stay there about 7-8 times a year. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It seems like a great location and price for my guests who want to be near the events in CP, but don't want to pay too much.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards