November 2013 Weddings

Almost a whole year!

Hello, Brides of November 2013!

Can you believe it has almost been a full year since all of our amazing weddings?? Here's to many many more wonderful years with our loved ones we exchanged vows with on that amazing day!!!!

imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Almost a whole year!

• marsm4marsm4 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper

Hi November Brides!  I'm counting down to our 1st year anniversary :-)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was just thinking about this yesterday! We are counting down as well! I think we are going to go the traditional route and do Paper for our 1st anniversary gift!
  • I'm sorry, I'm lost... paper?? What's the tradition?? lol
    imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @princescastillo325 -It's that tradition where you get paper for your 1st anniversary, then cotton, then leather...there is a material or thing each year that you give on your anniversary up until I think 30 or 40 then it's every 10 years. Like your 50th is your golden anniversary.
  • My one year plans consist of praying for a second job to afford IVF one day. I was a November 2, 2013 bride. I loved this blog...planning was such a stressful blast! Things have taken a turn for us.

We found out last week that chnaces of conceiving are 1% due to severe MFI. I have started a gofundme, but understandably my husband does not want me to post it on Facebook and announce his issue to all of our friends and family. I know we all have issues...heck many as of you may need IVF yourselves. But if any of you find it in your hearts to help...you can read our story here.

Www.gofundme.com/frisbyfamilylove

I have only ever dreamed of being a mother. This experience has been very painful, but I sincerely pray everyone has an amazing 1 year anniversary and I will too as I have a lovely husband who I absolutely adore. God bless you all!

While your husband's infertility is unfortunate, this is not the place to raise money. In fact, doing so is considered spam and is against the TOS.

On top of that, not all members here agree that crowdsourcing your IVF is appropriate. It's not a terminal illness and it's not a necesity. And before you try to say I don't understand, I do- I probably can't have biological children due to a genetic disorder. There are options other than IVF if you can't afford it. Try looking into adoption or even fostering.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards