Nevada-Las Vegas

Help with my RSVP cards....

Here are mine... any better ideas on the "yes" and "no" wording? I'm designing my own invitation suite, so I can change anything. Just wanted something catchy for the RSVP wording. Thanks! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Help with my RSVP cards....

• Wouldn't let me post at first... so here they are.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This is not about the wording but the respond date.  According to your wedding ticker in your signature, it looks like your wedding is in March.  If you make the RSVP date only a week or two before the wedding, you're going to be cutting it really close for those that are late responders and giving headcounts to your vendors.  Just something to think about.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good point... not sure why my ticker looks like that, my date is April 19, so I did a month out....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ah.  Gotcha.  That should be fine then.  Scared me there for a second.  I had visions of you trying to chase people and only having 2 days to do it! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think they are really cute! When are you sending out your invites?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm thinking I'll be sending them out in like January... most people who are invited already know when it is and where (from the save the dates), so I'm not really worried about them not knowing its a travel event. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I like that... its cute! I remember googling a heap.. you can find some really funny ones.

I like the one that has multiple options, eg:

• Gladly attend,
    • Regretfully decline
    • Regretfully attend
    • Enthusiastically decline
    • Will decline to respond, but ultimately attend
    • Think you are just trying to get a gift out of me.

I also liked these "fill in the blank" type ones.

http://funny-pictures.picphotos.net/rsvp-wording/bestbride101.com*wp-content*uploads*2013*08*P1060837.jpg/

But these days, no-one bothers to return the RSVP card anyway... if they RSVP at all, so making it more work for them might mean you get even LESS RSVPs!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards