New Jersey
Options

Any Park Savoy Brides?

I'm still 9 months away from my wedding there and I couldn't be more excited. We booked 7 months ago. I would love to hear some feedback about where you are in the planning process. Like are you going with the uplighting? What did you love the most from the food tasting? Are you doing anything unique?

Re: Any Park Savoy Brides?

• Options
    We're getting married there on November 14, 2015! I can't wait! I obviously haven't done a tasting yet, but any reviews I read always rave about the food. We are going to go with the uplighting...purple to be exact. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm April 4th 2015. So far I haven't done anything with setting up them yet! Just signed the contract so far, I've booked everyone else though. I'll keep you posted as I do stuff with them.
  • Options
    Congrats Ladies! We are getting married May 16 2015 at the Park Savoy. Its so beautiful. I have booked the DJ and photo/video. I have to look into a florist and officiant. Do any of you know if Park Savoy feeds the vendors? Also i noticed in the food tasting the led lights were on is that the extra lighting package? The waiter told us its standard and that the changing the color of the lights is the light package?
  • Options
    I was told the up lighting is 1,000 changing or not. The vendors are fed but you pay for that. They do however go towards your guest count. They only count as half a person per person though because you pay half of what your per head price is.
  • Options
    Thank you! That clears it up for me.
  • Options
    I got married there three years ago and it was amazing!  My sister decided to get married there because no where compared she is getting married in December 
  • Options
    Updaye: did the food tasting, the group one. Not as much food as I had hoped but everything I had was amazing. The miniature beef wellington with Wasabi are going to be a huge hit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards