Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Two Doors

Our venue has two doors leading into the room we will be using for the ceremony.  The chairs will be set up to have a centre aisle.  I'm not sure if the groomsmen and bridesmaids should use one door and walk towards the centre, or for them to enter separately and then meet in the middle.  I'm sure my guests won't care either way... but I'm just considering the pros and cons of both options. 

Thanks for your input! 

Re: Two Doors

• Options
    It all depends on how you want to do your processional. There's no right/wrong way, just personal preference. They can walk in pairs; GMs first then BMs; alternating - GM, BM, GM, etc.... it really is totally up to you.

Whatever you do, I would probably just use one door. Otherwise, I could see guests being confused when some people come out one door and then others start coming out another door and they don't realize it until someone is halfway down the aisle. I think one door for the processional is just simpler.
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    That makes sense.  Thanks for your input!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards