Wisconsin

milwaukee venues: outdoor rustic (with rain back-up) OR industrial

hello guys! I'm wondering if anyone had any outside-the-box options for an outdoor Milwaukee-area wedding with an indoor alternative should it rain.

Also I'm interested in any industrial "blank canvases" (other than pritzlaff).

Thanks again. Trying to plan a September wedding here...

(any river venues???)

xx

Re: milwaukee venues: outdoor rustic (with rain back-up) OR industrial

• hardlyhannahhardlyhannah member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited March 2013
    Black Swan in Grafton is an industrial feeling blank slate - that's where we're having our reception in October of this year. The owner - Bill - is great to work with and really flexible. 

ETA: It is on the Milwaukee River as well.
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• Black Swan is what immediately came to my mind.  Also, Cuvee downtown.
  • Check out Red Line. It's an art gallery with brick walls and an industrial-ish feel.

If you're okay with Fridays and Sundays, you can also check out Hot Water/Wherehouse.
  • Thank you guys for your suggestion!!!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_milwaukee-venues-outdoor-rustic-with-rain-back-up-or-industrial?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:118Discussion:d7163628-0436-4110-ab38-2e94ba06481aPost:4c28f991-e3a1-4648-a6e4-a480294f85a0">Re: milwaukee venues: outdoor rustic (with rain back-up) OR industrial</a>:
    [QUOTE]Check out Red Line. It's an art gallery with brick walls and an industrial-ish feel. If you're okay with Fridays and Sundays, you can also check out Hot Water/Wherehouse.
    Posted by zoberg[/QUOTE]
  • donjoe2448donjoe2448 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2013
    If you are willing to travel an hour or so (depending on where you live) I would look into Lake Winneconne Park.  They have a beautiful gazebo on the shores of the lake as well as a renovated barn for the reception/ ceremony if weather is bad.  And the total cost, including tax and a 3% service fee for using a credit card was only $171! That is rental for the gazebo AND the barn for the whole day and the barn is absolutely gorgeous!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards