Wisconsin

center pieces for a baseball themed wedding

I need some ideas for my center pieces. We are having a baseball themed wedding and want a tall vase filled with baseballs but don't know what else to do with it to still make it look a bit elegant. Any ideas?

Re: center pieces for a baseball themed wedding

• edited December 2011
    What about if you do tall thin vases that hold baseballs and then have ivy spilling out of the top?  I kind of think of greenery with baseball fields you know?  You could maybe add some white roses or hydrangeas (although I don't know enough to say white type of flowers you want to use/if you are using any at all).  Here's kind of the idea that I'm thinking:

I was also thinking of KRHagen's centerpieces when I first mentioned this.  Here they are:

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • boxcarboxcar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hope these help!

• edited December 2011
    If you're not sold on having the actual centerpieces BE baseballs, you could tie in color of baseballs (WHITE ball RED stitching) with floral pieces and accents of green (field). Then maybe you could  tie in the baseball theme with something that doubles as place card AND favor, like a cookie in the shape of a baseball with the guests name? Good luck with everything!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards