Wisconsin

Question: Cold Water Canyon Pavilion in Wisconsin Dells

I am looking at getting married at the Cold Water Canyon Pavillion in the Dells. Is anyone getting married there, been to a wedding there, or got married there? What are your opinions? I fell in love with the pictures and just want some insight while I wait for information from the place. 

Thanks!

Re: Question: Cold Water Canyon Pavilion in Wisconsin Dells

• tgude270tgude270 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My best friend got married there about 2 1/2 years ago.  I think if you're having a VERY small, intimate wedding--like 50ppl--it's perfect!!  The pavillion is pretty and the path to walk down to the water (where my friend and her husband had their ceremony) is breathtaking, especially as the sun begins to set.  They took a boat tour as well so part of the reception was on a boat that took us to a couple canyons.  One possible negative I'll share is depending where you have the ceremony you may have some onlookers.  Like I said, my friend got married down by the water and there were boaters and jet skiers going by the whole time cheering and yelling.  If your ceremony is more laid back and fun this may not be an issue, but just wanted to put that out there.  Good luck!!
  • edited December 2011

I got married at the Cold Water Canyon Pavilion and had 140 guests.  The boat ride was fabulous and can hold up to 200+ ppl.  Dinner was in the tent and dancing in the pavilion, I could not have picked a better location.  It was the best day of our lives and beyond beautiful! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards