Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

save the dates

We just booked our wedding for 5/29/15. Its only 10 months away so trying to get as much done right away as possible. I ordered my save the dates already, I'm just not sure when to send them out? I have heard 6-8 months, and 8-10. I don't want to send them out too early, or too late!

Re: save the dates

• Options
    We just booked our wedding for 5/29/15. Its only 10 months away so trying to get as much done right away as possible. I ordered my save the dates already, I'm just not sure when to send them out? I have heard 6-8 months, and 8-10. I don't want to send them out too early, or too late!
    6-10 months is standard, so both are right. Closer to 6 months if most people are local. Closer to 10 if it's a destination wedding or if you have a lot of OOT guests. It depends on your crowd.

We had a lot of OOT guests and sent ours out about 7-8 months before the wedding.
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    We sent our about 8 months out. So, right in the middle of the suggested timeline.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Any time is fine at this point. Just make sure you only send them to people who are for sure invited to the wedding.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards