Knottie Tech Help

Come out, come out, whoever you are!

Re: Come out, come out, whoever you are!

• edited July 2014
    @MobKaz Oooh, isn't that wonderful! Happy birthday to your Mom and you new grandchild : ) Wishing your DD a quick and easy delivery. 

• I got one. I decided to turn it down though.
  • MobKaz said:
    I received a message, too. I nominated many people in this thread : ) as well as some newbies. Nothing for Addie, Mobkaz and Lynda? I'll bet all the messages haven't gone out yet.
    I don't think so.  I was shocked to turn on the computer and see 18 messages in my inbox.  I'm not really "around" today as DD is in labor!!!!!!!!!  She is ahead of her August 2nd due date, but today is my (late) mom's birthday.  I had "told" my mom weeks ago that if she ever wanted to show me a "sign", she would pull a stunt on her birthday.  My mom always knew how to put on a good show!

Anyway, I am happy that not only old and new members will represent these boards, but women of varying ages and mindsets as well!  
    yay for getting a new grandchild.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • I was chosen, which is crazy because I wasn't involved with any of the discussions!!
    I nominated you!  I'm sure I wasn't the only one.  
  • MobKaz said:
    I received a message, too. I nominated many people in this thread : ) as well as some newbies. Nothing for Addie, Mobkaz and Lynda? I'll bet all the messages haven't gone out yet.
    I don't think so.  I was shocked to turn on the computer and see 18 messages in my inbox.  I'm not really "around" today as DD is in labor!!!!!!!!!  She is ahead of her August 2nd due date, but today is my (late) mom's birthday.  I had "told" my mom weeks ago that if she ever wanted to show me a "sign", she would pull a stunt on her birthday.  My mom always knew how to put on a good show!

Anyway, I am happy that not only old and new members will represent these boards, but women of varying ages and mindsets as well!  
    Congrats!

Anniversary
  • doeydodoeydo member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I'm kind of disappointed I didn't get a message.  Oh well. 
  • lyndausvi said:

AddieCake said:
    Lynda? What about you? I nominated you and was sure you would get it. And I knew kmmssg would.
    Ah, thanks.  

Yes I got a message too.  I surprised because like Jells I was not in those discussions.
    I think you would be absolutely outstanding as a moderator!
  • MobKaz said:

SITBA - Yay for new grandbabies!!!  Welcome to a very awesome club!
  • I was chosen, which is crazy because I wasn't involved with any of the discussions!!
    Another awesome choice!
  • I got one too, which is weird since I barely post here. 
  • Is it just me, or does this feel a bit like bid day?
    Meh.  I was a lot drunker on bid day.  And had more info of what I would be getting myself into.
    Anniversary

• beethery said:
    I got one. Don't know who nominated me or where I'm going to be assigned, but thanks!
    You should get Etiquette. It gets some of the worst crazies.
  • doeydo said:
    I have to say, a part of me is too. 

Anniversary
  • beetherybeethery member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited July 2014

beethery said:

I got one. Don't know who nominated me or where I'm going to be assigned, but thanks!

Lol I'll take whatever they assign me. I find that the real crazies have their episodes in the wedding 911/WP boards.

--

I'm the fuck
    out.

• doeydo said:

Yeah I don't get why you wouldn't get a message. You'd be a great mod.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• beethery said:
    beethery said:
    Lol I'll take whatever they assign me. I find that the real crazies have their episodes in the wedding 911/WP boards.
    Not sure about 911, but WP has a bunch of crazies.    They are quick to jump to pull the "I'm a special snowflake" card.

Thank you to all that nominated me.   

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Thanks to everyone who nominated me!!!

I wonder if they'll let me mod the DW board. LOL

I would love to see you on that, honeymoon, and luxury weddings. Not enough Jells to go around!!
    *********************************************************************************

• Congrats to all. I didn't even know you could nominate people. Needing some Love Its here.
    Honestly I wasn't paying attention during nomination time.   But if I had I would have nominated you.

• lyndausvi said:
    Congrats to all. I didn't even know you could nominate people. Needing some Love Its here.
    Honestly I wasn't paying attention during nomination time.   But if I had I would have nominated you.
    Neither was I.... :/  Bummer.  But thank you whoever nominated me!  Can I have some of whatever you must've been drinking?

Of course, I'll probably be on my honeymoon by the time these "agreements" and requested details are actually sent out, sooooo.....
    Anniversary

• I wasn't picked, but I'm glad to see the selection of people who were picked.  I think you ladies will do a great job!
  • AddieCake said:
    Of those who were selected, I'm really excited they'll be modding - very level headed ladies. There are several (mostly who have already posted on this thread) who weren't picked and I'm bummed about that. I share the same suspicion as @misshart00 and @AddieCake as to why....

Mods will come and go and will need to be replaced. Hopefully those who weren't picked in this go-around will be considered going forward.

I certainly hope they DON'T ever pick me to replace anyone. I'm not interested in being B-listed! I'm a quality A-lister. ;)
    Maybe those that weren't selected can come after the mod dinner.... you know, for the dancing part only. This way, everyone is invited haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards