Knottie Tech Help
Options

Come out, come out, whoever you are!

Re: Come out, come out, whoever you are!

• Options
    MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    @MobKaz she is beautiful! SO happy for your family!
    Thank you.  Congrats as well!  Your handsome son was born on my daughter's wedding anniversary :-)  And I am partial to your name choice as I have a Will myself.
  • Options
    Email has been sent out. On mobile so I haven't reviewed it all yet.
    Anniversary

• Options
    Um. Guys, the form asks for full name and mailing address. I've sent a PM to KP asking why they need this information, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this.
  • Options
    Um. Guys, the form asks for full name and mailing address. I've sent a PM to KP asking why they need this information, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this.
    Yeah, that wouldn't fly for me!  
  • Options
    Yeah, there's no reason they should need that. You aren't getting paid.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    AddieCake said:
    Perhaps they need their address to send them an invite to the mod party.  
  • Options
    JoanE2012 said:

AddieCake said:

Perhaps they need their address to send them an invite to the mod party.  

Was the email supposed to be an STD? Because it's rude to send an STD and not an invite.
  • Options
    Has there been a response about including name and address? I was going to send in my form before I get sick again, but didn't want to include unnecessary info!

• Options
    no reply to my PM yet, so probably not til sometime next week at the earliest
  • Options
    I don't see any reason whatsoever why they need your address.  Unless they will be sending you compensation.  It was alluded in the secret mod email that they would give out gift cards.

@KnotPorscha - Is TK compensating mods?  I'm sure they would appreciate gift cards.  No boxed (TK store) gifts!  Though, if so, perhaps you should take that money and pay a programmer to fix the things that are wrong with this site.  
  • Options
    I also PM'd and haven't received a reply yet.
  • Options
    I hadn't heard anything about gift cards or any type of "gift." I certainly would not need anything from TK at this point, unless I plan a PPD!

• Options
    WildMageletWildMagelet member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited August 2014
    I got a PM about becoming a moderator (again) last year when they were going to re-up mods last August, but apparently they changed their minds on that one because I didn't get one this time around.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    Meh. I gave them my name and address. I figure they have it already when I signed up for the site...either way what's the worst they can do? Send me junk mail?

Anyone been assigned their board yet? Who was crazy enough to volunteer for the E board??? ;-p
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    Meh. I gave them my name and address. I figure they have it already when I signed up for the site...either way what's the worst they can do? Send me junk mail?

Anyone been assigned their board yet? Who was crazy enough to volunteer for the E board??? ;-p
    I thought the same thing as the bolded. I haven't heard my board assignment yet. I was not crazy enough to volunteer for E.

• Options
    I would not be good with E because I am not the best at etiquette beyond LYING IS BAD, and DON'T BE AN ASSHOLE. Those are my rules, really lol

I haven't gotten shit back for a board assignment.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    LMFAO @ B-listing mods.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I got a response that I don't have to worry about that the address, that they just wanted another way to contact besides username. Uh, right. When you have my e-mail already.
  • Options
    Also, I'm volunteering for E only because we can make a request for co-mod, providing a list of 3-5 people. I'm going to go back through this thread and pick people who didn't get a rightly deserved request. @AddieCake, you're my first choice.
  • Options
    emmaaa said:

I thought the same thing as the bolded. I haven't heard my board assignment yet. I was not crazy enough to volunteer for E.
    Add me to the list. I would have volunteered for E board, but I figured a lot of others would have so I just took myself out of the running. but I would not mind being a mod of that board. I wouldn't mind even being a co-mod with someone from the east or central time zone since I'm on mountain time.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    I had a PM earlier today asking for my form because I hadn't sent it in yet. Maybe since I didn't get back to them right away, they started the B List.

I asked to mod HM, Second Weddings, or Luxury Weddings.

• Options
    That is very thoughtful @artbyallie! I just don't think TK will go for it, and if they do, I don't think I can allow myself to be B-listed. It's very obvious who and why they snubbed, and I just don't think I could accept.
  • Options
    AddieCake said:
    LMFAO @ B-listing mods.
    hahaha.  Klassy.
  • Options
    I got the form yesterday. Feeling much less special now that I know I was b-listed!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    southernbelle0915 and wandajune6, it may be that the recs started rolling in after this thread started. You both were on my list of newbie recs, as well as several others.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards