Knottie Tech Help

Come out, come out, whoever you are!

123457»

Re: Come out, come out, whoever you are!

• AprilH81AprilH81 Columbus, OH
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary 5 Answers
    AddieCake said:
    I'm amused about the missing mods on some boards as well as amused that some boards even HAVE mods. This is nothing against the mods of those boards but rather a question about the boards themselves. For example, why do Photography and Cakes need mods but Pre-Wedding Parties doesn't? Or music? Isn't the music board about as non-active as Photography? Why does Outdoor Weddings need a mod but Wedding Woes doesn't? Why does Just Engaged have a mod who is an active member of Not Engaged, which has no mod? LOL   My guess, @JoanE2012 is that they didn't have enough people that THEY wanted to be mods accept the position. 
    I know for a fact they had volunteer's that didn't get chosen to mod...  *coughcoughMEcoughcough* So they could have mods for every board if they wanted...
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
    OliveOilsMomJoanE2012manateehuggerRebeccaB88
  • AddieCakeAddieCake Beyond the Wall
    10000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 25 Answers
    AprilH81 said:
    I know for a fact they had volunteer's that didn't get chosen to mod...  *coughcoughMEcoughcough* So they could have mods for every board if they wanted...
    Oh, yeah. It's very obvious who they snubbed and why, and that's fine. I don't object to any of the people that they DID choose, even nominated several of them myself, so there's that. But parts of how they have it set up now as a result is laughable. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
    JoanE2012RebeccaB88AprilH81
  • JoanE2012JoanE2012 Exit 21 (Jersey!)
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 5 Answers

It's maddening to see something so simple be done half-assed. 

• KeptInStitchesKeptInStitches the Northern Plains
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 5 Answers
    Quick correction: NEY has a mod.
  • AddieCakeAddieCake Beyond the Wall
    10000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 25 Answers
    Whoops! Totally missed that! Thank you, Stitches!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Jells2dot0Jells2dot0 Cowtown
    Moderator Seventh Anniversary 5000 Comments 500 Love Its
    mod
    I know I could probably mod another board and not have a time issue. Second Weddings isn't always a happening place!

123457»
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards