New Jersey

Unique Bridal Shower Venue

Hi!  I am looking for a unique bridal shower venue that won't cost an arm and a leg, but would be a good place to host a cocktail party type bridal shower.  Looking to keep things between Union and Middlesex County, good parking, and easily accessible by many major highways.

Thanks!

Re: Unique Bridal Shower Venue

• Boulevard 572 in Kenilworth. They do Friday night bridal showers and they also offer a nice brunch on Saturdays and Sundays. I also think the price if pretty reasonable.
  • Ditto Jeannine12...Boulevard five72 is awesome. We are having my sisters bridal shower brunh there in a2 weeks and they are very reasonably priced.
  • I also agree with boulevard...  but Lolas is also great, in Metuchen. We had my cousins there... you bring the liquor and they make the sangria  and mimosas for you saves lots of moiney! 
  • @megalega are you back from your mini moon?!?!

xoxo your new cousin jeannine
  • Dee613Dee613 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    @Jenn7778 and @megalega14, What do you girls consider reasonably priced for BoulevardFive72? What is their Friday night bridal shower like? A cocktail type shower?
  • @dee613 i have looked at them for many events and I believe it runs between $30-$45 a person. I have been there for a Friday Night shower and it was so cute. They give you a three course meal and unlimited wine and sangria. The group I was with did a display shower so they brought in a professional dance to teach the ladies to salsa.
  • Dee613Dee613 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    @jeannine12 Thank you so much….That is exactly the type of shower I was looking for!! 
  • jlr92588jlr92588 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment First Answer
    edited August 2014
    We are beginning our search too and I just looked at Boulevard 572, which was very nice. We also went to Ferraro's and Theresa's in Westfield.  Theresa's food is very good and was reasonable. It is a BYOB too so that will save you some money.  Ferraro's was a little more per person but I fell in love with the upstairs room. Only downside to Westfield is the parking may not be too good. @megalega14 I didn't think of Lolas and will have to check it out. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • @jlr92588‌ Ferraro's in Westfield provides valet parking on the weekends for all their patrons so I would check and see if they provide that for special events also.
  • @Jenn7778 thank you I will look into it!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards