Wisconsin

Bridesmaids Gifts

What are you all doing for gifts for your ladies?  I am pretty stuck on this.  All I have so far are clutches I had made by someone on Etsy, but I would like to get them more things.

Re: Bridesmaids Gifts

• edited December 2011
    I bought my BMs really nice necklaces from Kohl's the Monday after Thanksgiving...They were regularly $90 and I got them for $20 each. Not sure what else to get them either...sorry I am not much help! lol
  • ylleknnaylleknna member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What seller did you use for your clutches? I was thinking of doing that.

So far, I have a B&B Works mani/pedi set I am giving them (got for $12 each vs. $24 orig) and I am having custom jewelry made for them to wear, even though I know that isn't supposed always be a gift. That along with paying for their hair on the day of.

Beyond that, I plan to get them a few more little things r/t them personally.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
    image 331 Invited image 243 Attending image 90 Missing Out image 0 People MIA!!!
  • edited December 2011
    At the rehearsal I gave all of the girls Coach handbags and a card. I also gave my MOH an oil I had done for her new condo and a small charm for her car (inside joke)

The next day I had gift bags waiting for them with clutches that matched their dresses, a set of pearls, a pashmina, an umbrella and a robe. I had each marked with a luggage tag.

At the reception I had slippers for them waiting on their chairs.

PIB
    KRHagen November 2009
  • jackie5387jackie5387 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wine glasses from etsy by FizzyArtist. Super cute!
  • SweetCharadeSweetCharade member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My girls are getting black clutches (all different, catered to each girls' taste) and black pashminas for the wedding day.  I'm also getting them a crystal nail file decorated with their favorite colors, and I got them each necklaces from one of those vendors at State Fair that coordinate with their tastes (for example, one with a horseshoe for my MOH who loves horses).  Each girl will also *probably* get a gift card to their favorite store, and I am taking anyone who wants to go out for manis/pedis the day before the wedding.  Oh, and I'm paying for their hair if they decide they want to get it professionally done.
  • edited December 2011
    I got each of my girls Vera Bradley Make up bags filled with necessities for the day of the wedding. Each got a mirror compact with their names engraved, flip flop slippers, clear lip gloss, clear nail polish, shout wipes, safety pins, etc.

A little survivors kits with a little style :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards