Maryland

Venue Reserved - Annapolis Maritime Museum

This isn't really a post about anything, but we just signed our contract for our venue today and I am SO EXCITED! I'm nervous too, this is the first thing that makes the wedding real - as in, the first money we've actually put down on something. But it means our great date (10-10-15) is secure and we have a lovely venue space for our 130 people! Ceremony outside, cocktail hour on the dock, little museum inside where the kids can run around separated from the dance floor and reception area. So jazzed! 

Achievement Unlocked: Survived Your Wedding! 

Re: Venue Reserved - Annapolis Maritime Museum

• congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!!  do you have any suggestions for caterer, florist in area?  Also cake/cupcakes?? 
  • I went to a wedding at this venue last year, just a week after your date.  The venue was beautiful and everyone had a great time!
  • We're using Chef's Expressions Catering and they have quite a selection, but honestly the customer service is not great considering how much $$$ we're giving them. Barb from Bowl of Cherries was such a sweetheart, but we were going really big and high end so we went with a more established company and ... I'm regretting it somewhat.

That is good news about the venue though - I'm so nervous to have everything come together. It's one thing to pick chairs, lights, etc. and another to have a full, together look!

Achievement Unlocked: Survived Your Wedding! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards