Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Black Wedding Dress

What color bridesmaids dresses would complement a black wedding gown?

Re: Black Wedding Dress

• Options
    doeydodoeydo member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Black is a neutral, so almost any colour would work.  Below are some brides in black and their bridesmaids.
    Ishizuka_McMahon_Jessica_Schilling_Photography_141576_DevonFaithWedding200_low
    magical-01198304_10151224641724097_2070575934_nimage
  • Options
    Absolutely any color would compliment a black wedding dress.  If you really want to go with a stark contrast, you could have your BMs wear white.

A girl I knew back in high school recently got married and posted pictures on FB.  She wore a black dress and she looked absolutely fabulous!

• Options
    Anything! Personally I'd pick a seasonal color. When is the wedding?
  • Options
    Depends what kind of mood you're going for... more goth, red. Modern, pink. Romantic, champagne. Fun, each bridesmaid in a different bright color. Anything goes. Only thing I wouldn't pick would be brown or navy.

• Options
    AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited July 2014
    Whoops! Wrong thread!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Depends what kind of mood you're going for... more goth, red. Modern, pink. Romantic, champagne. Fun, each bridesmaid in a different bright color. Anything goes. Only thing I wouldn't pick would be brown or navy.
    Exactly this.
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    Any color(s) you want
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards