Wisconsin
Options

Bliss Bridal in Brookfield

Has anyone been to Bliss Bridal in Brookfield?  What was your experience like?  My aunt & grandma want to go dress shopping with me & Bliss was the only place I found that was open on Sundays (they're visiting from out of town & Sunday is the only day they're available). Are there any other shops in the Milwaukee area that might be open on a Sunday?

I'm also interested in going to Stone Manor in Cedarburg & Savvy Bride in Brookfield...if anyone has any experiences they'd like to share, that'd be terrific.

Thanks much! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bliss Bridal in Brookfield

• Options
    SweetCharadeSweetCharade member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved Stone Manor; they were so super sweet the two times I went in there.  They were very helpful at making selections of dresses I might not have considered otherwise.

Beratti Bridal in Germantown is open on Sundays; I loved them and would have ordered my dress from them if I had thought of it.  My bridesmaids did order their dresses from them, and they just came in this week.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I got my dress from Stone Manor and absolutely loved my experience there. The girls are so helpful and they have a huge selection. My bridesmaids also ordered their dress at Stone Manor and got 10% since I bought mine there. Overall I would definitely recommend you go there and look. Good luck!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lwilhelm1lwilhelm1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My daughter-in-law got stuff from Amelishan Bridal in Hubertus.  It's north of Germantown and well worth the drive especially now with the trees turning.  Nice stuff, not too expensive.
    They are open on Sundays.
    www.amelishan.com/" target="_blank" onmousedown="UntrustedLink.bootstrap($(this), "847c9", event);">
    http://www.amelishan.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to Bliss on a Tuesday and had a scheduled appointment.  The selection was nice however most of the samples were size 10 or smaller - which basically meant if you wear over an 8 in regular clothes you were SOL.  Also there were no consultants to assist (even though I had an appointment).  Though the girl at the front dest was very nice. 
    I ended up getting my dress from Savvy a few days later.  LOVED THEM. Can't say enough.  Ask for Lisa, she was great.  The dresses were great.  Hope that helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to Saavy in Brookfield for my sister's wedding dress and our bridesmaid's dresses after a terrible experience and hours and hours later at David's Bridal getting nowhere. We were at Saavy after their closing time and they never mentioned anything they were so extremely helpful with advice, taking pictures of us to see the dress, etc. They will also match most of DB prices on the same dresses and if you bring them pictures, they will try and match dresses and compete with DB's prices, but with such better service. I would HIGHLY recommend Saavy, they have exceptional service.
  • Options
    bwisco123bwisco123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went with a friend to Stone Manor and it was a really neat experience! The girls are all super nice - there are dresses everywhere and clearly labeled so you know where to look if you get a chance!  Its a very intimate experience.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I bought my dress from Bliss Bridal and loved it! Great service, great selection. 
  • Options
    I'm another for Savy Bride.  I did my dress and my girls dresses through them and it was amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards