Chit Chat
Options

Anyone Seen the new show "Married"?

What on earth does this guy do?  He hangs out all day complaining about his marriage (and not a job).

And man, might make a person reconsider getting married.  Wow.
Happiness is an inside job

Re: Anyone Seen the new show "Married"?

• Options
    Just finished watching it.  

I thought the ads made it look like it had potential.  After watching it I'm not so sure.  I will give it another change next week.  I find pilots are not always as good indicator on what direction the show takes.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    Some of the jokes could be funny if they balanced it with a little affection as well as some real life (aka work).  LOL
  • Options
    I didn't think they did a good job of introducing the characters either.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    SBminiSBmini member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary Name Dropper
    We're watching "Bed Teacher" right now on FX and they are plugging it lot. I thought it looked good, but having read the reviews, well, I don't regret our decision to cancel cable. 
  • Options
    Yeah, I think they went in for a cold open with the idea that we (the audience) is peering into their private lives, warts and all. During the premiere, FH and I kept asking, what does this guy do? And why is he not home at night? Then, in the second episode,that I didn't watch closely (that ought to be a clue that I'm just not that into it), he is driving a Range Rover. Trust Fund baby?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards