Destination Weddings Discussions

Now Jade Riviera??? Any DW brides been there???

In researching resorts in the Mayan, I find myself having to choose between a great resort and a great, rock free, clear beach!  I'm limited by the budget of my guests when looking unfortunately.

Has anyone been to the Now Jade???  I read some reviews where it says it is rocky water, and then I read some others and see pictures that would suggest that there are areas without rock where you can walk in with bare feet.

My FI and I are very beach-focused on vacation, so a great, rock-free soft sand beach/water is a must!!!

Appreciate any feed back!

Re: Now Jade Riviera??? Any DW brides been there???

• We are getting married at the Secrets Maroma Beach in the Riveria Maya/Playa del carmen area and it's supposed to be one of the nicest beaches in Mexico! You should look into it @2015kat!

• @Latillo

Thanks for the recommendation - that resort is just a bit out of our price range coming from Calgary.  However, I did stay at the resort next door (the Catalonia) this past winter, and I can guarantee you that it is the NICEST beach I have seen (including Punta Cana and in Cuba),  so I know you will love it!  Enjoy!
  • Oh ok! Aw thanks! I have never been to that part of Mexico so I'm super excited! We wanted Cabo originally but because of budget we had to move it but you cant really swim in cabo anyways and they dont really have beaches so this might work out better anyways. Good luck deciding!!
  • @Latillo I promise you will love the beach! I wish I could go back!! We finally decided on Now Larimar in Punta Cana. I've been to the resort before (when it was an NH property) but I know the beach is great and the grounds are beautiful. Cost comparison - it would cost about the same to get a resort in the Mayan with a great beach so we're going with the one I can guarantee!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards