Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Facebook post about Vegan wedding food

So this came up on my newsfeed and I remembered the long discussion that took place recently about having a vegan wedding.  So figured I would post it just for fun.  I've never posted a picture before so hopefully this came out, not quite sure how to do it.  

Re: Facebook post about Vegan wedding food

• Options
    I'm not vegan and that looks really tasty.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    I would really like to know what that is, because it looks delicious!
  • Options
    kasmith1 said:
    I just want to know what the duct tape is for.
    OMG I didn't notice it until you said it! I find that much stranger than vegan food at a wedding! 
  • Options
    emcme22emcme22 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited July 2014
    kasmith1 said:
    I just want to know what the duct tape is for.
    OMG I didn't notice it until you said it! I find that much stranger than vegan food at a wedding! 
    Haha I meant to add when I posted it that I have no idea why there is duct tape on the table  ETA: I just looked on facebook and someone asked about the tape the response was  "Ahem, that is gaffer tape. It's very serious, and I am in charge of it."  Her boyfriend is a DJ so I'm going to guess it has to do with that, also another picture popped up apparently the groom brewed a bunch of different kinds of beer.  Sounds fun to me
  • Options
    That food looks great. I want it in my mouth right now.
  • Options
    There is a lot of vegan food that people wouldn't even realize was vegan, not vegetarian, unless someone told them. It's pretty nom. :)
  • Options
    lc07lc07 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I'm  a carnivore and it looks delicious. I have no problem eating vegan as it does not trigger any of my food allergies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards