Knottie Tech Help

Would love auto-login for mobile

I frequently knot from my iPhone, and I would love it if we could be auto-logged in.  I have to re-log in every single time I open TK.  Also, I will leave TK open in my mobile browser, however iPhones will often refresh the pages when I re-open the browser, even if I didn't close the pages.  If it refreshes, it logs me out.  

Can we please get an auto-login feature? 

Re: Would love auto-login for mobile

• I agree, using my iPhone is a big PITA because of the constant re-logging into.  I'm often not on during the day because of it.  Something so simple to keep members more active, just add it to the list of things that will never get fixed.

I'm still waiting for the "location" to come back under user's names.  I've asked several times and  was told sometime last year that that was "coming soon!".  Umm, why was it removed in the first place?   

And more recently, I'd like to know why new members all are given KnottieNumber names upon joining.....so many don't change them and i's hard to differentiate them..  Another brilliant move by TK.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall for a week in TK offices.  Do they sit around trying to figure out ways to make things harder and more annoying for their members?
  • I'm willing to bet that there is a lot of wild cackling and drunk coding by non-programmers just for funsies.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• I'm thinking they pay no attention to the boards.
  • I'm thinking they pay no attention to the boards.
    Oh, I know, but I figured I might as well give it a shot posting this.
  • Nobody from TK has even responded to try and help? That makes me sad. Especially on a board designated for "help."
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • lovesclimbinglovesclimbing member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2014
    @addiecake. I didn't really post this to get help. There is really no way they can help me, until they design that feature.  This is me just letting them know that this is a feature I, and other mobile knotties, would like, and I didn't expect a response when posting it.

Sure, it'd be nice to have a "That's on our list" or "We're working on it, but it's not as high on the priority list as xyz," but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.
  • It's nice that you are giving them the benefit of the doubt, but when I see questions on the help board all around ignored for weeks and months, I feel compelled to start pointing out the lack of TK involvement.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • omg

--

I'm the fuck
    out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards