Giveaways

5 Days of Freebies- Day One (7/28)

Re: 5 Days of Freebies- Day One (7/28)

• My go to travel essential has GOT to be a set of tweezers.  You never know when a horribly hideous hair is going to pop up in your brows or (God forbid) on your lip!  Mood killer right there.
    KnotPorscha
  • My go-to essential would obviously be my fiance!  He is my best friend and makes any getaway so much more fun!  We always have the best times together.  :)
    KnotPorscha
  • My go-to travel essential for a romantic giveaway would be some good lip balm! I plan on doing lots of kissing! haha :-)
    KnotPorscha
  • srdodge314srdodge314
    First Comment
    edited July 2014
    My go to for a romantic getaway is an open mind and open heart.  Never be too scared to try something new especially if it's with the one person you trust the most.  I love nothing more than a new adventure with my husband to be. 
    KnotPorscha
  • My go to travel essential is chapstick.... weather can be tough and you always want you lips to be kissable bc there is a lot of kissing on a romantic get away ;)!
    KnotPorscha
  • edited July 2014
    My go to is a suitcase full of cute clothes and shoes! Nothing makes me feel more sexy and confident than a great outfit for a night out with my guy!
    KnotPorscha
  • My go-to travel essential for a romantic getaway is my Camera.
    KnotPorscha
  • edited July 2014
    My go to travel accessory is something I wear every day. My gold charm bracelet that was my moms. Yesterday marked a year from the day she passed and no matter where we go or what I'm wearing I have her bracelet on. It has charms from when my parents were dating and one from when both my sister and I were born up until a few years ago. It's a classic irreplaceable piece and I'll wear it on my wedding day. She's always with me.
    KnotPorscha
  • My go to travel accessory is my hiking day pack. It holds everything I need and even those things that my fiance forgot. 
    KnotPorscha
  • My go to travel essential for a romantic get away is my favorite red lacy lingerie, What better to spice up the weekend?
    KnotPorscha
  • My go to essential would have to be my fiancé. If I can't take him there is no romance.
    KnotPorscha
  • Every beach getaway we've taken, we always find ourselves without a wine bottle opener for some post-dinner drinks on the beach. Now, we make sure we take one with us no matter our trip plans!
    KnotPorscha
  • My go-to travel essential for a romantic getaway is my fiance! Would never be able to enjoy a trip without my charismatic man! :)
    KnotPorscha
  • Must have some sexy lingerie for a romantic getaway with my fiancé! A must have go to!
    KnotPorscha
  • I would have to say lingerie. It is a must!
    KnotPorscha
  • My go-to travel essential is a picnic basket. There is always somewhere we sneak off to and have a romantic picinic just the two of us!
    KnotPorscha
  • Gorgeous shoes! Nothing says sexy like a strappy pair of heels
    KnotPorscha
  • edited July 2014
    My go-to travel essential is my camera and lots of cute, but comfortable outfits! I'm always taking lots of pictures and I love to look great while relaxing with my husband-to-be!
    KnotPorscha
  • Definitely my camera! I have to capture all the wonderful moments!
    KnotPorscha
  • Definitely a camera! But not too many pictures because it's so important to be IN the moment and just to enjoy what we're doing together!
    KnotPorscha
  • My go-to is a good GPS... Less time getting lost and more time at our romantic destination!
    KnotPorscha
  • My go to is my fiance and a good bottle of wine :)
    KnotPorscha
  • Mine would have to be lotion. With all the sun exposure and salt water adventures, who wants to cuddle up to a lizard!?!? I want to be moisturized and smooth for the sweet cuddle moments!
    KnotPorscha
  • Lingerie, He loves for me to "dress up" for him
    KnotPorscha
  • My go to travel item are face wipes! Helps you feel refreshed regardless of what fun adventures we had throughout the day. Especially when we don't have much time in between activities!
    KnotPorscha
  • My fiance and I keep travel journals so that we can write down the details of the day.  We keep a list of restaurants we loved or special quirks of the hotel we stayed in or how we felt at specific times.  We can't go on a trip without our trusty journal! 
    KnotPorscha
  • My go-to travel essential for a romantic getaway is whatever makes me feel sexy and comfortable. My fiance is very easy-going taste-wise, but how I feel in whatever I'm wearing makes all the difference!
    KnotPorscha
  • My go-to travel essential is my camera! We love re-living our experiences when we get back home!
    KnotPorscha
  • My go to essential for a romantic get away is sexy clothes! We don't get away much with 3 kids and busy careers so any chance I can get to "keep the romance", I will take it. 
    KnotPorscha
  • I would say my soon to be husband and my new dslr camera!! No vacation is complete without the love of my life, and the best memories are always captured in film!
    KnotPorscha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards