Florida-Central Florida
Options

CATERING VENT!

I am planning my wedding from out of state, and I have had such an enjoyable experience from vendors until now. I was trying to get some final estimates for catering, and called Levan's to set up an appointment with one of their Event Coordinators. Their email specifically states to call them to set something up with the "Event Coordinator", but when I called the woman on the phone kept telling me they don't do things like other caterers, and don't have an "Event Coordinator, or Salesperson" to talk to. She kept telling me how confused I was, and how I don't understand. So, I asked her to explain to me what I needed to do next to get some concrete pricing for my event, specifically what pricing would be for a beer, wine and soda package in addition to the per person food package. She just kept telling me I was getting upset, and didn't understand how they did things, but wouldn't explain to me what to do to get to the next step. She is right, I don't understand, and I will probably never understand since she made it very easy for me to go with a different caterer.

Re: CATERING VENT!

• Options
    I had issues when I contacted them as well. I only spoke with Kimberly via email, but she was hard to get a hold of. may I ask who you decided to book as a caterer? We are still looking.
  • Options
    I booked them for my wedding before my husband and I had to rush our marriage because he was deploying. They were nothing but hassle, the total run around treatment, and very unprofessional. They were amazing right up until they got their deposit, which makes me sad because I had only ever seen excellent reviews about them. 
  • Options
    I don't understand how they got excellent reviews at all, but maybe I just personally had a bad experience? Anyways, I decided to go with Two Chicks and A Pot. Prices and options are great, and Beth is just fantastic to work with! I wouldn't have been able to stay within my budget if it were not for them. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards