Chit Chat
Options

Monday Night Mehhhhhh

beetherybeethery member
First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
edited July 2014 in Chit Chat
FI and I just finished doing P90X Chest and Back. I kept yelling, "MY CHICKEN WINGS ARE BURNING!!!!" because my weak arms don't like working out. I have overdone fettuccine noodles for arms. I also started really reigning in the snacking today on top of PMS.

Long story short, I'm miserable and I want to eat this:

Followed by this:

Please mail me pizza. What are you guys doing tonight?

ETA: I want to know where the god damn mod email is because there was some weird-ass shit going on today and we could've addressed it IMMEDIATELY but noooooooo.
--

I'm the fuck
out.

Re: Monday Night Mehhhhhh

• Options
    falsarafalsara member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2014

FI and I moved our neighbors car, we're keeping an eye on his apartment while he's gone for the next few weeks as pay back for him watching out pets last time we went OOT.  He parks on the street so you have to move it every week or so.

Work was crazy busy, and when I put my pony tail up this morning it was too tight/ high so when by the time I got home I had a headache, and nearly ripped my hair out trying to let it down. 

I made Chicken Broccoli Cheddar  braid for dinner and caught up on this weeks episode of True Blood.

I will soon get up and do dishes and then I'm going to get in my Jacuzzi tub with a glass of wine, and a movie on the Ipod. 

Overall not that exciting, Pizza sounds REALLY good though

ETA - words are hard

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    That pizza looks amazing. AMAZING.

I'm doing a whole lot of nothing. And it feels great. 

Anniversary
  • Options
    cwradford said:

FI and I moved our neighbors car, we're keeping an eye on his apartment while he's gone for the next few weeks as pay back for him watching out pets last time we went OOT.  He parks on the street so you have to move it every week or so.

Work was crazy busy, and when I put my pony tail up this morning it was too tight/ high so when by the time I got home I had a headache, and nearly ripped my hair out trying to let it down. 

I made Chicken Broccoli Cheddar  braid for dinner and caught up on this weeks episode of True Blood.

I will soon get up and do dishes and then I'm going to get in my Jacuzzi tub with a glass of wine, and a movie on the Ipod. 

ETA - words are hard

oh man I want it. I WANT IT.

This was me about snacks all day:

--

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    It's too hot for pizza (I can't believe I just said that). It's pushing 30C here and we don't have central air. We just turned on the portable unit in the bedroom, so fingers crossed it cools it off well enough before we sleep. We have tacos. 2 minutes in the pan to cook the meat and no other heat required. BBQ tomorrow I think. We're supposed to be stupid hot all week.

• Options
    I worked late tonight, but it beat the crap out of going over to clean FI's apartment. I've been a good team player but I could use a break. FI said the smell is almost all gone (just in the floor drain) and he did another round of scrubbing and deodorizing.

So now I'm heading home. Yay.
  • Options
    I just finished a marathon of house hunters and setting up a girl's day/night out with one of my old friends! I need to work out but my stomach feels bad and I'm lazy ha. But I have lost weight! V and I are just going to watch Bar Rescue and snuggle for the rest of the night.
  • Options
    doeydodoeydo member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I had pizza for dinner then went with FI to watch him umpire a game.  Now we're watching UFC Fight Night from the other night.  
  • Options
    First of all GO YOU @beethery because that is a hard to do workout program. I do Oxycise and it's basically the opposite of what you do LOL.

My older son (9) got invited to a sleepover and my younger son (6) was heartbroken because he plays with this kid as well. So we had to think up an elaborate plan to make him feel better. So he was allowed to choose anywhere he wanted for dinner. (We knew he's pick fast food) So he chose Dairy Queen and he went with Daddy. I don't eat much FF so I stayed home. Now we are watching The Karate Kid (the original). 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    OMG PIZZA!!! I may have to have some tomorrow night for dinner.

When I saw the cheese display, all I could think about was the ridiculously expensive Italian cake plate post.

• Options
    It's too hot for pizza (I can't believe I just said that). It's pushing 30C here and we don't have central air. We just turned on the portable unit in the bedroom, so fingers crossed it cools it off well enough before we sleep. We have tacos. 2 minutes in the pan to cook the meat and no other heat required. BBQ tomorrow I think. We're supposed to be stupid hot all week.

Now girl, you know you're lying to yourself!!!!
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    falsarafalsara member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2014
    beethery said:
    cwradford said:

ETA - words are hard

oh man I want it. I WANT IT.

This was me about snacks all day:

SIB:

Yea, I made this two nights ago and I had the leftover mix for the inside so I just made it again.  FI loves it so he didn't complain about having it twice.

Me and FI have both been on crazy junk food craving kicks this week, yesterday we contemplated getting donuts since we live right next to DD its very hard to resist the temptation.  But I was good and instead settled for some strawberrys, they're sweet just like DD but infinitely better for you.  We did give into the salty craving and buy a huge carton of Goldfish

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I want all of the cheese and all of the bread.

I'm watching The Bachelorette waiting for FI to get home.
  • Options
    I broke up with burritos Saturday. I made an instagram video of me singing 'Its so hard to say goodbye to yesterday' to the burrito.

I want a fucking burrito.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    beethery said:

I know, I know.  I think it's heat stroke.  

• Options

beethery said:

It's too hot for pizza (I can't believe I just said that). It's pushing 30C here and we don't have central air. We just turned on the portable unit in the bedroom, so fingers crossed it cools it off well enough before we sleep.

We have tacos. 2 minutes in the pan to cook the meat and no other heat required. BBQ tomorrow I think. We're supposed to be stupid hot all week.

I know, I know.  I think it's heat stroke.  

It's like 43C here and I still want pizza!!! I do have AC, though...

• Options
    aaaaand suddenly the spaghetti I'm making looks oh-so-lame. Today is the 5th anniversary (…ugh, that sounds so wrong) of DH's Dad's death so it's rather somber around our house :/ . So we're drinking bourbon in his honor. It's likely going to be an emotional night.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Bleh. I pulled my DSLR out for the first time since.....probably 3 years ago. Figured I'd see if I can take any nice pictures of the fish since they won't stay this size for ever. Can't find my card reader. 

Sigh. Time to check the desk again before heading off to Amazon.

Anniversary
  • Options
    aaaaand suddenly the spaghetti I'm making looks oh-so-lame. Today is the 5th anniversary (…ugh, that sounds so wrong) of DH's Dad's death so it's rather somber around our house :/ . So we're drinking bourbon in his honor. It's likely going to be an emotional night.
    That's tough. I totally understand how hard those nights are we just passed the first anniversary of FI's dads death.  Hugs to you both.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I ate a big container of roasted vegetables we had left over from the other night. And watched "Top Gear". Now "Ice Road Truckers" is starting up and I'm giving DH the evil eye because he's laying on the couch instead of doing the paperwork he's supposed to be doing. I want to lay on the couch, dammit!
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    Found it. 
    Now. To refigure out how to work camera settings again. Oi.

Anniversary
  • Options
    One of DH's best friends is in town for work, so we had dinner with her tonight. She found a cute French bistro that is near us and we had no clue this restaurant was there! We will become regulars :) Now I'm home watching the Bachelorette. I got my review done today for my most recent project. The Project Lead marked me as "exceeded expectations", so I'm happy!
  • Options
    chibiyui said:
    Bleh. I pulled my DSLR out for the first time since.....probably 3 years ago. Figured I'd see if I can take any nice pictures of the fish since they won't stay this size for ever. Can't find my card reader. 

Ugh.  Every now and then I pull out my DSLR and FI is super encouraging, "Get back into it!  You were so good and it made you so happy!"  And then I think about all the work I need to put into restoring it/replacing things/STUFF.  And then I get lazy.  I am bad at being a real person.

Speaking of lazy, I'm supposed to be writing vows (our officiant wanted them yesterday).  I'm watching Rock of Love instead.  UGH I FAIL.

Whateva.  Good life lessons to be had from bad VH1 reality shows.

Anniversary

• Options
    chibiyui said:

Ugh.  Every now and then I pull out my DSLR and FI is super encouraging, "Get back into it!  You were so good and it made you so happy!"  And then I think about all the work I need to put into restoring it/replacing things/STUFF.  And then I get lazy.  I am bad at being a real person.

Speaking of lazy, I'm supposed to be writing vows (our officiant wanted them yesterday).  I'm watching Rock of Love instead.  UGH I FAIL.

Yeah. I was never good with white balance and ISO settings. So, all my work ( stop motion animation) I'd have like, 50 test shots just to get focus/color right. So, I was basically just sitting in front of my aquarium pushing buttons randomly. Which, isn't the smartest of ideas with cameras. 

I am also terrible at being a real person. H has such faith in me and my artistic abilities as a viable career option, and I'm always just, defeated with my ideas before they begin. 

Ah. Damn I want a glass of wine now.

Anniversary
  • Options
    I spent the night getting a project ready for my nephew's school. I cant remember why I agreed to go speak to his class now. It has been more work than I thought it would. Lol.
  • Options
    The cheese cake looks amazing, so does the pizza! God I'm fucking hungry. I actually could eat one of the foam display cakes at this point since my Monday night is consisting of drinking beer in the practice studio with no food while FI and his band rehearse for this weekend.
  • Options
    I want to eat ice cream. That's all. I want Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey. But not enough to drive to the store.
    Getting ready to head outside to watch the meteor showers. Love shooting stars.
  • Options
    I worked all night. It was awful.

• Options
    I feel you. Me and FI thought about going to the gym for all of about 5 seconds. Then we decided it was a better idea to go out and get Mexican food. No gym, no dishes. It was the perfect Monday night.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    chibiyui said:

Oh man I miss those shows. VH1's glory era. I have FOL seasons 1 and 2 on DVD, maybe I should get ROL.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards