Wisconsin

Photo Booth Vendors

Hi! One of our must haves is a Photo Booth. We have been attempting to get calls back from a few different vendors. Shutterbox and Shutterbooth. What is crazy is that Shutterbooth did not return calls to my fiancé or myself, did not respond to an email form, and did not respond to a direct email. They supposedly have all these great reviews, but so far, I feel their CS is awful! Additionally, we did fill out a form for a rental special and received a response from Clarice within an hour with a link to paypal. It seemed kind of shady. Photobooths seem expensive and we really want to "see" the Photo Booth to make sure it's not dated (due to care) and that the technology is sound. We want our photos to last and be printed with quality. Can anyone make any recommendations on photo booths? So far Shutterbooth is awful and the fact that they can't respond to simple requests to see a demo of the Photo Booth, but send you a link to paypal as soon as you express desire to reserve a date seems awfully shady. Any vendor reviews, prices and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you greatly in advance :)

Re: Photo Booth Vendors

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards