Re: Damn you Tuesday

• Options
    I'm so sorry Blackbird! *all the hugs*

• Options
    phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    @Blackbird230

:(

My Tuesday is mediocre. I am still unbelievably fatigued; I had trouble lifting my arm to turn off my alarm this morning. But I had to come in to get some work done, so here I am, waiting for my undergrad to come to the lab at 1:30.

I'm looking forward to getting home this evening. We're watching Lost, and we're almost done with season 1. J asked me what I thought was going to happen at the end of season 1, and I really have no idea (besides, ya know, them not getting off the island?). There are some things about the show that I knew going in because I never thought I'd watch the show and I spoiled it for myself, but I don't know enough to really have any idea what's going to happen next.

But then we get to watch the episodes of Once Upon a Time that introduce Hook so YAYYYY.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    @Blackbird230 Lots of hugs and good vibes being sent your way! I hope things work out, whether they let you stay on at your current job, or you find something else!

Today isn't too crappy. I started week 1 of Couch to 5k yesterday. I'm not a runner at all, so the jogging/running is going to take some getting used to, especially since I woke up sore yesterday. I guess walking/jogging three miles will do that to you. 

BF is working from home today so we get to spend a little more time together while I'm here, and it looks like our Wii U just arrived, so I think we may be playing a little of that today!
  • Options
    @bookishgiraffes - I dunno if you bought new shoes, but I seriously recommend starting running with a fresh pair of running shoes. Asics are my fave, and they are normaln sale at Big 5. I started off Couch to 5k with my sneakers from playing tennis in high school and ended up with an injury in about a week. Be careful and good luck!
  • Options
    just came across this.. I know I shouldn't laugh, but I couldn't help it!  I feel sorry for this girl if she has kids of her own!  LINK
  • Options
    Thanks ladies for all the hugs and love. Definitely needing it right now. <3

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @EisleyJoGo They're pretty new. I got them at the beginning of the month. Now I just have to find a good place to run once I go home. 
  • Options
    Thanks ladies for all the hugs and love. Definitely needing it right now. <3
    You deserve ice cream and wine tonight!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards